Thursday, October 1, 2009

food photography

I have never bothered much with fancy pictures on my blogs. All the photographs are taken with my mobile phone camera, which is only 2 megapixels and has no flash or zoom. I use it because it is so handy. It's always nearby and uploading the photos to my computer is easy via Bluetooth. There are lots of food blogs, on the other hand, that do have lovely photographs, for example, Sunita's World, Smitten Kitchen, and 101 Cookbooks. I can't imagine that I will ever be competing with them in terms of visual appeal. But while reading around on the internet last weekend I discovered this blog about food photography. I don't think it will make me into an expert, and I don't intend to buy a snazzy camera. But it's really interesting to read and the photos are beautiful. And perhaps my food styling will improve as a by-product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails