As well as asking a question, you could use it for many other things.
- give me something you think we might enjoy if I researched and wrote about
- inspire me with a recipe idea
- tell me what you like on the blog
- tell me what could be improved on the blog
- report technical difficulties
- just to say hello
I use Google Forms pretty extensively in my work as a teacher. But this was the first time I discovered that you can ask for a notification email whenever someone fills in the form. It's called "notification rules…" and it is a Tool option on the responses sheet. So now when someone submits something via the Ask Sarah form, I will get a message. How great is that?
Please try it out!
Do you use Google Forms?
Connect with Simply Cooked on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/SimplyCooked