Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thanks for Visiting!

Hello, friends! This is just a short, personal note to say thanks for visiting Simply Cooked, or liking us on Facebook. In the last four months the blog has had over 10,000 page views each month! This is a huge milestone for me and I'm so excited. Plus, there are more than 300 people subscribed to the blog by email or RSS feed.


My next goal is to increase the interactivity on the Simply Cooked Facebook page. I think it could be a great place to share easy, tasty recipe ideas. Anyone can post there, so I hope you will. Next time you find something interesting around the web, please share it with the Simply Cooked community by posting it there. Or share your kitchen ideas.

The great thing about being a food blogger is that I have met lots of interesting people with ideas to share. I really appreciate the ideas you share in the comments of blog posts, on Facebook, on Twitter, or in person. I love interacting with all of you. Thanks for being a part of Simply Cooked!

Image: This amazing stack of carrots were on sale in the Farmer's Market when I was visiting my parents in Canada this summer.

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/SimplyCooked

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails