All the Americans around me are getting excited for Thanksgiving this week! Here are a few ideas for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Winter squash bread pudding (pictured above)
- Nut bake (a vegetarian main dish, also loved by meat eaters)
- Slow cooker stuffing (because the oven is already way too full)
- Bacon-fried greens (as an alternative or in addition to green bean casserole)
- Cabbage with juniper and cream
- Squash scones
- Apple bars with peanut butter glaze (whole grain)
- Parsnip whole grain cookies with maple glaze
Enjoy your time with family and friends! What are you cooking for Thanksgiving?
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/SimplyCooked