Saturday, June 10, 2006

food blogs and cookbooks

I've been having quite a fascinating time today following links in a Guardian article listing interesting food blogs. Chocolate and Zucchini is one I will be going back to again. On the 101 Cookbooks site, the author has a list of all the (many) cookbooks she owns. My own collection looks modest by comparison! We only have one cookbook in common: the Joy.

Here's a list of my cookbooks (or at least the ones here in the UK; left to right in the above photo).
  1. The Vegetable Bible (Teubner)
  2. Company's Coming Appetizers (Pare)
  3. The Joy of Cooking (Rombauer; two copies: 1931 facsimile edition and 1964)
  4. Flip Cook Chicken (Wilson)
  5. Family Favourites: Voth 2000 Cookbook (a family compilation)
  6. The Essential Wok Cookbook
  7. Pass Out: 80 Cocktails to Paint the Town Red
  8. The Surreal Gourmet Entertains (Blumer)
  9. Company's Coming The Beef Book (Pare)
  10. By My Side (Eustace/Weinstein)
  11. 'Tis the Season: A Vegetarian Christmas Cookbook (Blanchard)
  12. The New Canadian Basics Cookbook (Ferguson)
  13. More With Less: Suggestions from the World's Mennonites on How to Eat Better and Consume Less of the World's Limited Food Resources (Janzen Longacre)
  14. Purity Cookbook
  15. Chocolate and Baking

1 comment:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Cooking blog... who would of thought... a whole new concept and way to waste my days (in a good and tasty way). I looked at the chocolate zuchinni and will be adding to my links!

Sonya

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading. I look forward to your comment and please feel free to ask questions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails